The RadioShack-Nissan jersey was unveiled at the team’s presentation in Luxembourg on Friday evening.
The kit, which is similar to the Leopard-Trek outfit from 2011, is designed by Craft. The main difference from the 2011 kit being a thin red line across the chest, along with title sponsor RadioShack.
The team were presented live on Luxembourg television with Andy and Frank Schleck taking centre stage in their home nation.
The team had early outlined their main aims for the season, which included the three grand tours, Worlds, and Classics.
- Jan 14 - Santos Tour Down Under 2012 Jan 15-22
- Jan 13 - Liquigas-Cannondale 2012 Team.
- Jan 12 - 2012 NIKE MARK CAVENDISH
- Jan 11 - Gabe Winawer
- Jan 10 - Omega-Pharma-Quick Step
- Jan 9 - Simon Gerrans Wins Australia Road National Championships 2012!
- Jan 8 - Cavendish for NIKE.
- Jan 7 - RadioShack-Nissan Jersey 2012
- Jan 6 - RadioShack-Nissan ready..
- Jan 5 - Team Sky 2012.