The Liquigas-Cannondale squad was presented at the headquarters of Citroen Italia in Milan on Thursday, but it remains to be seen whether Ivan Basso or Vincenzo Nibali will be in the driving seat at the 2012 Giro d’Italia.
After skipping the Giro to focus on the Tour de France last year, Basso has already confirmed that he will return to the corsa rosa this season, but his teammate Nibali has thrown his hat into the ring in recent weeks. Team manager Roberto Amadio has clear ideas about who should be behind the wheel in May, but he insisted that the riders would have their say.
- Jan 14 - Santos Tour Down Under 2012 Jan 15-22
- Jan 13 - Liquigas-Cannondale 2012 Team.
- Jan 12 - 2012 NIKE MARK CAVENDISH
- Jan 11 - Gabe Winawer
- Jan 10 - Omega-Pharma-Quick Step
- Jan 9 - Simon Gerrans Wins Australia Road National Championships 2012!
- Jan 8 - Cavendish for NIKE.
- Jan 7 - RadioShack-Nissan Jersey 2012
- Jan 6 - RadioShack-Nissan ready..
- Jan 5 - Team Sky 2012.